Sunday 31 March 2013

Paris

Last week I spent a few days in Paris! Now although I wasn't there for too long I did enjoy a few French treats! The first day I was there I had nutella crepes! They were delicious! The next day we had a wonderful breakfast! Croissants and 1/4 of a french bagguet. For 'lunch' we enjoyed a few macaroons and my friend and I shared half of a baguette each. Lets just say we ate A LOT of carbs! Paris, although not what I had expected, was a fun trip! The food was delicious and so were the sights!


The gorgeous Eiffel Tower on the evening I was there

Crepes! 

Maccaroons. We got lemon, chocolate mint, nutella, and chocolate banana!

The fresh baked yummy baguette!

Macaroons, Macaroons, Macaroons!!!

1 comment:

  1. Macaroons are one of my favourite indulgences. Might have to make a trip to Laduree now that you've reminded me of them! Great photos Molly

    ReplyDelete